Day 2 is done. Act like I've been here before.
1) Getting 15 minutes of concentrated work out of the kids and myself feels like an accomplishment.
2) The kids transition into their Daily Duties pretty well. If we can be consistent, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes each day for them to do their Zone Work and Daily Duties. (Heh-heh, I said duty.)
Here's what we did compared with what I planned to do, as noted yesterday's post.
1) Organize pantry. (Done. Thought it would take longer. Could've been sorted a bit more, but it was good.)
2) Clean garage door. (Done. Door from laundry room to garage. Looks much better. Needed a little coaching & elbow-grease teaching.)
3) Dust ceiling, light fixture, & other tall places. (Done. Even put globe back on light above sink. Can't remember how long that's been naked.)
4) Wipe appliances & cabinets. ( Not done. Replaced with cleaning behind trashcan, which is next to garage door.)
1) Cleaned wall behind trashcan.
2) Cleaned top & a bit behind buffet. (Continue tomorrow.)
Ready for tomorrow with this list: (Write on whiteboard.)
1) Clean behind & under buffet.
2) Dust & wipe down windowsills.
3) Clean microwave, insde & out.
4) Clean outisde of trashcan, washer, & dryer.
5) Organize cabinet containing plastics.
KLONK! ZLOP! POW! We're going to KNOCK THIS OUT! (That's my brain under the influence of a 1966 Batman episode.)