(What?! Zone Work done and blog posting at 3:20pm? Get.Out. A small thing in the big scheme of things, but I'll enjoy the small victories.)
I really wantd to take a nap today. Squeezed in a doze while watching waiting for a kid to finish lunch. Decided to rally and gather the crew. It took a few minutes, but I didn't get frustrated. I got the ones started who were down here. Again, it went pretty quickly.
This is how it went down.
1) My son is amused by my inability to change the hall lightbulb without a stool.
2) I need more Goo Gone to get the foam flower sticker off the back door. (Add it to my HEB shopping list in Cozi.)
3) I need to add few hall fixture things to Jack's to do list on cozi.
4) It would be handy to clean the light fixtures whenever we change the bulbs. Brilliant!
Results (Per yesterday's plan. Crossed off items are done.)
1) sweep edge of carpet at baseboards (Took entire 15 minutes.)
2) vacuum upstairs hall
3) vacuum stairs
4) clean mirrors on vanities and doors
5) clean downstairs bathroom door, including get stickers off (Worked on.)
6) change lightbulb in upstairs hall, clean fixture
7) change lightbulb in master bath, clean fixture
Ready for tomorrow with this list.
1) vacuum upstairs hall
2) vacuum stairs
3) clean downstairs bathroom door, including get stickers off
4) work on hall closet (Hesitant to tackle this, know it's more than a 15 minute job.)
5) clean white board on bottom flight of stairs
6) take blue locker to van
In honor of Valentine's day. Consider the difference between saying "Our God is love" and "Our god is love."
Until next time.